Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday 14th May 2012

I can't believe I did almost no trades last week (apart from a loser in USDCHF).  I kept waiting for pullbacks that never happened.

Monday is my hospital day so only one trade and I will post charts tomorrow.
This morning I bought GBPAUD, sterling is strong, AUD is selling, there was a nice 1hr wedge consolidation
GBPAUD hourly
GBPAUD daily

New  Trade:
GBPAUD long 1.6060 stop 1.6010 target 1.6360

Open trades:
USDJPY short 80.83 stop 81.33 target 78.36
EURGBP short 0.8140 stop 0.8175
Brent June short 116 stop 116.30(1/4 position)

7 comments:

  1. Hey Nicola - Glad to see you're updating your blog again!

    I notice that you generally hold a bunch of positions at once. Do you pay any mind to the correlations of each position, for instance being long 1 unit risk of EURUSD and long 1 unit risk of EURAUD - might be pretty similar to simply being long 1.5 units of EURUSD due to the correlation.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do, I wouldn't add a correlated position until the first one is in profit and protected. Or I look at the total risk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, where do you have your target on EURGBP?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi....just found your blog. Can I ask....what software/platform do you use?
    Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi....just found your blog. Can I ask....what software/platform do you use?
    Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi....just found your blog. Can I ask....what software/platform do you use?
    Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I'll love to read your next post too.

    Regards
    stock Market tips
    Commodity tips
    Equity tips

    ReplyDelete